Craft Beer Meets Fine Food
Saturday, February 4th, 2017
4pm-7pm at the Dayton Masonic Center
Yes, beer & food fans it’s time for the 8th Annual AleFeast celebration in Dayton!
AleFeast Dayton is inspired by all Craft Beer & food enthusiasts.
Cost: $50.00 in advance, and $60.00 day of the event. Attendance will be limited to 600 patrons. Each admission includes 20 samples of craft beer, various fine foods, tasting glass, & event guide. Must be 21 to attend.
Tickets: Available online at www.alefest.com and at Arrow Wine (both locations), Belmont Party Supply, Dorothy Lane Market (All Locations), Fifth Street Brewpub, Mudlick Taphouse and Warped Wing
2017 Food Purveyors: (As of Dec. 16)
Amber Rose Restaurant and Catering, Brixx Ice Company, Brock Mastersons Catering-Events, Cold Water Cafe, Dorothy Lane Market, El Meson, Esther Price Candies, Fifth Street Brewpub, Madisono's Gelato, Mudlick Tap House, Ollie's Place, The Pub Beavercreek, Twisted River Coffee Roaster LLC, The Wandering Griffin
• More than 75 craft beers from more than 30 world-class breweries.
• Fine food paired with corresponding beer styles over 12+ stations,
• Select Draught Craft Beers and Wine
• Commemorative AleFeast sampling glass.
• Event sampling & reference guide.
• Live entertainment by the incomparable Nick Mitchell.
• Retail sales of wearables and glassware.
• Silent auction featuring beer memorabilia.
Please email your questions and comments to: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the website @ www.AleFest.com.